I got several new punches, some paper flowers, and a few stamp sets for my birthday back in April, and decided it was high time I got my butt in gear and used them.
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio
Ribbon: ? from Michael's
Yellow & Hot Pink Paper flowers w/ brads: Making Memories
Pale pink flower: The Paper Studio
Ink: CTMH & Stampin' Up
Stamps: CTMH (Express Postage, Adorable, Doodle Alphabet), Studio G (Brackets)
Small Scallop Scissors
Punches: 1" Flower, The Paper Studio
1/2" Circle, Marvy Uchida
1/16", 1/8", 1/4" circles, unknown brands
Corner rounder, used to make large scallops, EK Success
I really liked experimenting with creating different types of lacy looks on the scallops.
I say, if all else fails, use pictures of your cute kids for cards. Unfortunately I could NOT get a good photo of this. Maybe I can scan it at Mom's.
The words, in Fontdiner Loungey font, were typed in Word. They read "take you ridin' in the car car," which are lyrics from a Woody Guthrie folk song that Kiddo loves.
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby
Ribbon: ?
Car Stamp: from a $2.50 wooden set bought at Target
Black Star Stamp: CTMH (Express Postage)
There are also words you can't see from the "So Many Sayings" Stampin' Up set
Ink: ? All I know from the container is that it's child-safe!
This Birthday card was designed to celebrate the love Kiddo and Gobby have of going for rides together in her red car.

0 comments:
Post a Comment