Cardstock, Paper: Hobby Lobby
Ribbon: Offray (I think?!?!)
Stars were punched with a $1 star punch from Target, then glued to black ribbon
Black CTMH ink
CTMH Stamp Sets: Atomic Caps, Atomic Lower Case, and Alfresco
Winnie the Pooh Stickers: Hallmark
I hadn't used these colors together, but since I saw them a lot in Halloween ads, I decided to take a "walk on the wild side." I was pleasantly surprised. It's so sad, but the using two different color blocks on the upper 2/3 of the card was also a departure from my standard "layout."
Ribbon: Offray (I think?!?!)
Stars were punched with a $1 star punch from Target, then glued to black ribbon
Black CTMH ink
CTMH Stamp Sets: Atomic Caps, Atomic Lower Case, and Alfresco
Winnie the Pooh Stickers: Hallmark
I hadn't used these colors together, but since I saw them a lot in Halloween ads, I decided to take a "walk on the wild side." I was pleasantly surprised. It's so sad, but the using two different color blocks on the upper 2/3 of the card was also a departure from my standard "layout."


0 comments:
Post a Comment