14 August 2008

Birthdays- nieces 2007





Three of my nieces have birthdays in the fall. Last year, they turned 16, 13, and 8. They have different tastes in colors, styles, etc. so I wanted each card to look totally different.

16-year-old likes green and periwinkle:
Paper and Card Stock: Hobby Lobby
Pink and Lavender Ribbon: Wal-Mart
CTMH Stamp Set: Doodle Alphabet
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Amethyst (CTMH); pink is Creating Memories or something like that.

13-year-old likes "pretty blues":
Same stamp set, same brand of card stock.
CTMH Inks: Amethyst and Lilac Mist
Corner Rounder: Hobby Lobby (I kinda wish I hadn't done that, though)
You really can't see it in the photo, but I stamped on the blue paper to make it patterned.

8-year-old likes Primary Colors, and is a funny one:
Card Stock: Hobby Lobby
Black ink: CTMH
Ribbon: Wal-Mart
CTMH Stamp Set: Antique Tags
Autumn Leaves Ladybug Stamp set, bought at Target for $2.
I hand-wrote "hey, little lady!" with a ZIG Millennium Ink pen. I LOVE these pens.
I maybe should have used brads on the tag, but I didn't have any white ones and I liked the color contrast, so I just left it be.

0 comments: