14 August 2008

Christmas


Green textured, White (Plain) Card Stock: Hobby Lobby
Paper: Forgot the brand, but purchased at JoAnn's
Green Ribbon: Jo Ann's
Inks: Various brands (this was before my full conversion to CTMH inks)
CTMH Stamp Set: Celebrations Solid
I made a word document with 1" squares reading, "peace," "hope," or "joy." Then I cut out each square, stamped the image over the word, and adhered to the card.
Misc. supplies: hole punch, glue, paper cutter.
Initially, I wanted the words to be on circles and look like ornaments, but I didn't have a circle punch then, and my ability to cut circles is, well, pretty much non-existent.


Mostly the same supplies as above, just substituted smooth red card stock. The cute ribbon is from JoAnn's.

Again, both were created for a card exchange. I chose the top one, but now I think I like the bottom one better. What do you think?

0 comments: